Proposed services include :
TownScope team provides its experience in sustainable urban design to :
- local authorities,
- urban designers,
- and specialists in Environmental Impact Assessment.
These services can be provided for important individual buildings to groups of 20 to 100 habitations or more.
They can be delivered at the final or initial stage of the project (feasibility studies).
- Solar availability and impact of new constructions on solar gains in surrounding buildings.
- Thermal and visual comfort in outdoor public spaces.
- Wind patterns movements in dense urban configurations.
- Visual integration of new constructions within either rural or urban landscapes.
- Historic and contemporary landscape characterization.
- Long-term sustainability of urban development projects (based on and using multi-criteria approaches).
Please for further information.